HD Doctor for Seagate is a newly released advanced hardware and software integrated tool for Seagate firmware and bad sector repair.
Seagate doctor can be easily installed on any desktop/laptop/server computer via USB(USB protocol 1.1 or above) socket and runs on Microsoft Windows 98/2000/XP.
* Get rid of CE LOG error.
* Backup modules and tracks;
* Firmware check FW repair, Read-only Repair
* Clear G/P/T List, High-speed Scan and Sector Repair by adding bad sectors to P-list, full drive Zerofill
* Head Depop
* HDD Parameters Setup
* Clear HDD Password
* Reset HDD SMART
* Motor Operations
* Windows Version, USB port, fast and easy to operate
* More powerful support list: U5-U10, UX, K1-K5,K7-K10, Laptop(SATURN, NEPTUNE, MERCURY, MERC2, VENUS)
* Open-designed Resource Update;
* Read/write for All modules
* ROM Read/write with PCB
* One key Repair for ‘GC2’ and ‘P’ Error
* F>Repair for all Seagate HDDS
* Head Depop for 7200.8, 7200.9 and 7200.7 SATA
* Voltage/Current Protect system
* View sectors
* More friendly CMD Mode
* Auto/Manual Baud-rate Set
Besides, HD Doctor For Seagate helps to solve the problems of Seagate 7200.11 family hard drives :
* HDD Status stays BUSY;
* HDD being detected with 0 in LBA;
* HDD reports SMART error on startup.
Seagate Doctor Connection:
If you are interested in more details like the datasheet and price of HD Doctor for Seagate and coupon of purchasing SalvationDATA tools, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and you will get it. You will get the best price and best support terms. This information is provided by SD customers.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.