Kingston 128GB USB flash drive, Wow flash drive!
In 2005, the price for this 4GB SanDisk Cruzer Mini was a whopping $380. Meanwhile, Kingston has set out to prove just how much you’ll save with the release of the industry’s first 129GB USB key, dubbed the Kingston Data Traveler 200.
Kingston’s new DataTraveler® 200 USB Flash drive is ideal for storing and transferring digital images and presentations and transporting all kinds of data. With capacities up to 128GB, the DataTraveler 200 features password protection via Password Traveler software, which allows you to create and access a password-protected, secure area of the drive called a “Privacy Zone.”
At just less than 3 inches long and half an inch thick, the tiny Kingston Data Traveler 200 packs a punch. It’s available in 32GB, 64GB, and 128GB capacities for a very affordable $120, $213, and $547, respectively. DT200/32GB – Blue and Black, DT200/64GB – Yellow and Black, DT200/128GB – Black
Kingston Technology Company, Inc.
17600 Newhope Street
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
* Capacities — 32GB, 64GB, 128GB
* Fast — Data transfer rates of up to 20MB/sec. read and 10MB/sec. write1
* Dimensions — 2.77″ x 0.49″ x 0.89″ (70.39mm x 12.52mm x 22.78mm)
* Operating Temperature — 32°F to 140°F (0°C to 60°C)
* Storage Temperatures — -4°F to 185°F (-20°C to 85°C)
* Simple — Just plug into a USB port
* Practical — Durable, capless design
* Guaranteed — Five-year warranty
* Safeguarded — Includes Password Traveler security software for Windows
* Enhanced — for Windows ReadyBoost™ on Vista-based systems**
Kingston Data Traveler 200: The world’s first 128GB USB flash drive
Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.