When we are using Samsung External Hard Drive, we sometimes meet an error called “Delayed Write Failed”. From Samsung support official, we learn that the “Delayed Write Failed” is a problem that can occur when using a USB Device. The following instructions can be useful for you to fix the errors.
When “Delayed Write Failed” occurs
* Occasionally occurred, not serious errors
– Like a PC shutting down in some few cases without apparent reason, the problem may appear rarely without significant cause or reason. Disconnecting and reconnecting the cable should solve the problem.
* When large quantities of files are transmitted in Low or Full-speed USB Device
– The problem can be solved by using HotFix provided by Microsoft and transferring files in High-speed.(HotFix download link)
* When not enough power is being provided to USB device
– The problem could occur when using a USB Hub without own power source or using loosely connected port and cables. Remove the USB Device connected to the system then connect only the external hard drive to a well-fitted port.
* When problem persists even after trying all of above methods
– A problem could have occurred at power-receiving part of the product. Please visit a nearby A/S center.
Learn more about Samsung hdd FAQs, please visit the official website.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online