What to do if your computer got burnt? Data recovery for burnt hard disk is possible?
The following are some useful tips for the best possible chance to get your data back.
* Do not attempt to power up a smoke-damaged or burned hard drive.
* Do not attempt to clean the hard drive..
* If the computer is wet from fire hoses, remove the wet hard drive (but do not dry); then place in a plastic bag with an airtight zip closure..
* If the drive is sealed in a melted computer, leave it intact and send the entire system to recovery professionals where cleanroom engineers will safely remove the drive for you..
* Caution: there may be live electrical cables at the site of your computer, please talk to your local fire official to be sure your area is safe before removing your computer drives. .
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.