Zero Assumption Digital Image Recovery is available for free on its picture recovery functions, and this data recovery software works with any media type (e.g. CompactFlash, MemoryStick, SmartMedia and so on) accessible by means of operating system. You need the use your camera or the appropriate card reader you normally use to transfer images from camera to PC.
The latest version of this Digital Image Recovery tool is version 8.4 and you can download free here.
Version 8.4 supports digital photo recovery for the following file formats:
* CRW – Canon RAW data
* MOV, AVI movie
* WAV – Waveform audio
* CR2 – Canon CR2 RAW format (see notes below).
* ORF – Olympus RAW format
How to use this Digital Image Recovery tool?
1. Download, install, then run ZAR 8.4 .
2. Attach the camera or insert the memory card into the reader device.
3. On the first screen, no adjustment is required, just hit “Next>>”.
4. Program will then prompt you for an operation mode. Select “Recover images from camera memory card”, then hit “Next>>”.
5. Select your camera from the list of the attached devices. You can identify the camera by its media size or by the model name (if available).
6. The rest is mostly automatic. When the analysis is done, select files to recover, specify the directory to place recovered files to, hit “Start copying” and you’re done.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.