Windows users may lose data due to the following reasons.
For data recovery from windows system whose file systems are usually FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5, we need to figure out firstly what cause the data loss in such systems.
* System corruption such as damaged dll or sys files.
* Virus attack
* Wrong use of recovery or utility CD resulting in corruption of file system, partitions or boot info and hence “un-bootable” system error
* Improper forced shutdown while services are still running
* Unknown errors leading to infamous “blue screen dump”
* System is not ready resulting in “un-mountable device” error
* Corruption of Windows Registry
* Accidental data deletion or reformat of disk volume
* Wrong target data disk selected in Ghost clone utility
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.