Data disclosure is becoming frequent and drawing more and more people’s attention. In order to protect the data, many people choose to secure their data with a password.
There are many applications such as Word Processor, Spreadsheet, database, Computer Aided Design application, etc providing an option to protect the data files by password.
The following are some example applications with such option:
* Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint
* Microsoft Outlook PST or Express Mail, Project, VBA, Money, Schedule+, IE )
* ZIP/PkZip/WinZip, RAR/WinRAR, ARJ/WinArj
* Corel WordPerfect Suite: WordPerfect, QuattroPro, Paradox
* Lotus SmartSuite (Organizer, WordPro, 1-2-3 and Approach)
* E-mail clients (Microsoft Internet Mail And News, Eudora, Netscape Navigator/Communicator Mail, Pegasus mail, Opera)
* Adobe Acrobat (PDF)
As usually, the password recovery cost from such password protected files depends on the type of application, the length and character combination of passwords used and if there’s one direct method to unlock the files. So what’s suggested is to keep your password safe and always remembered, never by your memory only, but write down to a safe place.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.