Platinum Data Recovery has offices in Los Angeles, New York, Boston and Chicago.
Platinum Data Recovery is seeking employees for its new office.
Job Title: Data Recovery Engineer & Programming
* Diagnose and repair mechanical and electronic failures on customer storage devices as necessary.
* Properly use and understand software and hardware tool complexes needed for data recovery.
* Communicate status of projects to sales representatives and record work that is performed and needed both textually and verbally.
* Keep work area neat and orderly.
* Some training will be provided, but the right candidate is a uniquely motivated self-starter with the ability to study, research, and learn quickly on their own.
* Requirements: A successful candidate will have 5+ years of advanced data recovery experience OR a Bachelor’s of Science degree in Engineering (BSEE, BSCSC), preferably with a GPA of 3.0 or above. Strong electronics diagnostics, C++ programming experience, and a high level of analytical ability to resolve unusual and difficult problems.
Candidates for this position:
1. Must have strong work ethic, be customer focused, and possess a high energy level. Must possess a strong desire to be part of creating a world-class team. A high degree of integrity, professionalism, and discretion is required.
2. Must be self-directed and work independently toward objectives with a sense of urgency. Must be organized and detail oriented with a genuine commitment to help us exceed client expectations.
3. Assume front line responsibility for team project problem resolution.
4. Must be able to work independently and research problems and questions as required.
5. Take responsibility and ensure all scheduled work is completed by agreed deadlines.
6. Consistently arrives at work on time and stays focused on business throughout the day in addition to knowing how to dress and act professionally.
7. Good verbal and written communication skills, good judgment, strong organizational skills, and the ability to work independently.
BS in Electrical Engineering/Computer Science or equivalent preferred.
Apply for this job by the following methods:
Phone: 1-(800) 818-0210
Fax: 1-(800) 818-0216
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.