Tips to improve your browsing using tabs:
* Clicking on any link with your middle mouse button or wheel will open that link in a new tab. Alternatively you can hold down your CTRL key in IE and Firefox and click a link to open that link in a new tab.
* Clicking on an open tab with your middle mouse button will close that tab.
* Mozilla Firefox users can middle-click the back button to open a previous page in a new tab.
* Pressing CTRL + T will open a new tab in IE, Firefox, and Opera.
* Pressing CTRL + Shift + T will undo the closed tab. Alternatively right clicking on a portion of the tab bar will also display this option.
* Firefox and IE users can hold down CTRL and press 1 through 0 on their keyboard to open that respected tab.
* Right-clicking the active tab will give you an option to close all other non-active tabs.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.