Conduct preliminary interviews
Identify all persons (witnesses, subjects, or others) at the scene and record their location at time of entry
and subsequent movements.
Consistent with your organisational policy and PACE, obtain from these individuals information such as:
* Owners and/or users of electronic devices or computers found at the scene, as well as passwords (see below), user names, and ISP
* Passwords. Any passwords required to access the system, software, or data. (An individual may have multiple passwords e.g. BIOS, system login, network or ISP, applications, crypto, email, access token)
* Purpose of the system
* Any unique security schemes or destructive devices
* Any offsite or removable data storage
* Any documentation explaining the hardware or software installed on the system
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.