The following outline should help investigators identify the common findings of a forensic review as they relate to specific categories. This may also help define the scope of the examination to be performed.
* account data regarding online auction sites
* chat logs
* address books
* accounting/book-keeping software and
* associated data files
* customer information/credit card data
* digital camera software email/notes/letters
* financial/asset records
* image files
* internet activity logs
* internet browser history/cache files
* online financial institution access software
* records/documents of ‘testimonials’
* telephone records
There can be more potential evidence for Auction fraud, like ebay, and then can you please kindly share here with us. Everything here in data recovery salon is free but useful resources.