London, UK-January 17, 2011-On February 21-24 2011 SalvationDATA USA data recovery training center in New Jersey, USA-Top Tech Inc. DBA PC Warehouse will provide one special customized data recovery training, based on customers’ data recovery experience and knowledge. This customized data recovery training aims to improve customer’s data recovery skills in a shortest time.
Time span: February 21-24, 2011
Training location: 3681 highway 9, suite 25, Freehold, NJ 07728, USA
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org 001-732-866 9799
USA-Top Tech Inc. DBA PC Warehouse is one of SalvationDATA partners in USA, specializing in providing physical data recovery and recovering data from all types of medium, including RAID arrays, NAS devices, SAN, laptop and standard IDE/SATA internal and external hard disk drives as well as Floppy disks, CD/DVD disks, Flash Drives, Zip disks, and many media cards such as Secure Digital and Compact flash, etc. And USA-Top Tech Inc. DBA PC Warehouse is also able to provide professional and in-depth data recovery training, improving customers’ data recovery skills at the shortest time.
The data recovery training course in New Jersey mainly contain basic knowledge of HDD structure, firmware and file system, detailed steps of how to operate SalvationDATA data recovery tools such as HPE, HD Doctor, DC, Flash Doctor, shared some useful tips, as well as hands-on experience of the data recovery tools on a certain cases which is one of the highlight and practical element. The data recovery training will focus on firmware repair and data recovery and the following are some typical firmware failure symptoms:
* HDD is not found in BIOS at all
* shows up with wrong S/N or capacity,
* fails to read any data or boot up operating system.
And If you attempt to boot up from drives above or read any data from it you would get “Primary Master Hard Disk Fail”, “No operating system found”, “Drive Mount Failure”, “Disk boot failure. Insert system disk and press enter”, “USB Device malfunctioned”, “S.M.A.R.T. Capable But Command Failed” or some other BIOS hard drive error message on boot.
During the training you can:
1. Sharing valuable data recovery tips and tricks for a high success rate of data recovery
2. To handle some live data recovery cases under the guidance data recovery engineer of USA-Top Tech Inc. DBA PC Warehouse
3. Learn how to disassemble the disks; exchange the head/platter/Motor.
4. Learn how to fix firmware malfunctions.
5. Learn comprehensive repair solutions including both logical and physical malfunction solutions etc.