SalvationDATA released one new data recovery hardware called file extractor recovering lost files from all hard drives. This new data recovery hardware is a good choice for those who start data recovery business and increase data recovery success rate!
This data recovery hardware supports all ATA/SATA hard drives in 3.5”, 2.5” and 1.8” (the original interface is 3.5” ATA, need compatible adaptors for others’ interface) with unstable heads, clicking noise and severe bad sectors to make sure the maximum recovery of data. Meanwhile, this new data recovery tool can run well under WINDOWS 2000/2003/XP/VISTA/07(32 Bit) and FAT，NTFS, HFS，HFS+, EXT2，EXT3.
1. To image or clone the good or defective hard drives.
2. To finish data recovery from physically damaged HDDs, such as,
* HDDs with multiple bad sectors
* HDDs with “knocking” sounds
* HDDs with patient heads
3. To finish data recovery from logically damaged HDDs, for example,
* Damaged partition table
* Damages in partition data structures (FAT, MFT, INODE tables etc.)
* Accidental deleted data
* Partitions are formatted or deleted etc
* Virus attack, etc.
4. Data recovery from HDD with combination of physical and logical damages.
This file extractor is very much like Data Compass or data extractor but only half price of them. You can also enjoy free lifetime software upgrade and technique support.
Latest update and tips: If you have enough budget, it’s better you buy Data Compass instead of File extractor. You will have more confidence in your data recovery business.
Data recovery Salon welcomes your comments and share with us your ideas, suggestions and experience. Data recovery salon is dedicated in sharing the most useful data recovery information with our users and only if you are good at data recovery or related knowledge, please kindly drop us an email and we will publish your article here. We need to make data recovery Salon to be the most professional and free data recovery E-book online.